House Resolution 166: Supports policies that are based in equity to keep Illinois women and children safe from gun violence and will lead to healthier communities.
Below are the instructions for how to file a witness slip and link to file one:
1) Fill out the Identification section with your information. For the Firm/business or agency and Title fields, write “self” unless you are authorized by a company or business to use their name on the witness slip.
2) The Representation section: If you are not authorized to appear on behalf of any group, fill in NA or “self”.
3) Please note: under position, select PROPONENT
4) Complete the Testimony section. Check the “Record of Appearance Only” box. This will allow your position on the piece of legislation to be known without having to physically appear.
5) Type what is displayed in the CAPTCHA box.
6) Click in the box next to “I Agree to the ILGA Terms of Agreement”.
7) Click Create (SLIP).
8) You are done!